Local SEO Services
What’s the difference between Local SEO and organic SEO?
Local search displays results to the researcher based on their current location. Here’s an example: you search, ‘Chinese restaurant New York.’ Now, Google will provide you the name of Chinese restaurants nearby your place of residence.
This is local SEO.
Even if you put in the keyword, ‘Chinese restaurant’, you’ll get similar results. Google will understand that you’re looking for a nearby place. As a result, it will give you the names of restaurants near you.
If you're searching for something that doesn't have a local query, the search engine identifies it as an organic search.
For instance, you’re hungry. But this time, instead of typing, ‘Chinese restaurant New York’, you simply type ‘Chinese recipe.’ You think you’ll make yourself something instead of ordering.
Now, the search engine will give you the best and most relevant (and hopefully most delicious!) results.
This is organic SEO.
Local SEO helps your business stand out in the local arena.
If you service customers and/or clients in a specific geographical area, you need targeted local SEO.
Benefits of local SEO
- Local SEO increases online visibility.
- 50% of the customers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited the store on the same day. This is where local SEO comes in.
- 97% of consumers go online to find local services.
- 95 percent of them won’t go past the first page of the search results.
- Local SEO helps you stand out from your competitors.
- Less than 50 percent of businesses currently use local SEO services.
- Only 44% of businesses have claimed their Google My Business listing. Be part of the 44%!
- Targeted SEO services increases your chance of showing up on search engines before your competitors.
- Local SEO increases your website’s rankings in the search results and in the local pack.
What’s included in Acme Digital Marketing’s Local SEO Services?
- Local SEO competitor analysis (includes competitor keywords and backlinks)
- Keyword research and keyword mapping for all pages of your website.
- Local citation and directory submissions
- On page optimization – ensuring optimization of localized website content
- Continual keyword research and monitoring of both you and your competitors
- Customized titles and meta descriptions
- Local SEO map submissions
- Local Schema markup/Data Rich Snippets
- Google my Business page optimization
- Yelp optimization
- Monitoring all reviews and responses
- Monthly analytics reports
"Highly recommend Acme Digital Marketing. We were a young company and Karen had us at the top of internet advertising faster than we could blink an eye. She is truly professional and experienced in her marketing/advertising skills. We are very pleased!"
~Victoria Smith - Peak Excavating
We believe in taking a holistic approach to digital marketing. It’s important to strengthen all areas of a business’ online presence. So whether your business needs a responsive website, strategic SEO, or social media management, contact us today for a consultation!
Seems like you need a new website
local seo services, local seo company, local seo agency, local search, small business seo, best seo company, local business seo, small business seo services, seo local, google local seo, local search engine optimization, local seo marketing, local digital marketing agency, local seo packages, local search engine marketing, trusted seo company los angeles, trusted local seo agency claremont, seo services claremont, local seo los angeles county
Further more, we’d like to invite you to give us a call today. Because we’d like nothing more than to help you with your new website. Lastly, we help outstanding businesses standout! Rather than what to start building your online presence, give Acme a call. In conclusion, we’d love to work with you.